Best Air Purifier for Allergy Sufferers
Remove Allergens from Air, Surfaces & Objects
Air filters only get the 20% of allergens in the air - the other 80% are on surfaces in your home. Dust mites, pet dander, pollen - you name it. It's everywhere, not just the air. This is why BetterAir is your best line of defense. Biotica800 releases a micro-fine mist of Enviro-Biotics to silently, continuously remove 100% of allergens from your whole room. Naturally.
100% organic, plant-based Enviro-Biotics® work by naturally neutralizing allergens & odors from organic sources, creating a balanced, totally purified environment in your home.
Don’t spend another day wishing for relief. Get BetterAir today.
“I suffer from allergies and bad dog smell at home. This device changed everything.” - Ilan A.
“Our family has been suffering from allergies for years now without relief. After using BetterAir for over two weeks, we were able to see major improvements.” - Review for EG
Let customers speak for us
I’m not gonna stop now. I have been using better air Biotica800 for two years now. My family has not been sick with Covid and the few times my kids did get sick, they recovered quickly. It’s a bonus. An extra layer of protection.
So far, so good. A bit complicated but I'm learning as I've gone along. With no guidance or help with the first units I purchased, your input and a newer unit has allowed me to understand how they work. The new units and instructions are an improvement over what I first received.
BA-1000Pro Refill Bottle
When first diagnosed with CIRS, I bought the machine from BETTERAIR. Faithfully used in my bedroom after having my home fogged to kill all mold spores. Didn't think I needed any longer, but then after a couple of years, had inadvertently moved a friends furniture in my home without thinking this friend had mold. Therefore, I was getting sick from breathing in the spores. Finally, I remembered the machines I had since my Mother had passed away and inherited hers so I ordered a fresh supply Of BA-008 refill cartridges. I could feel the difference after a week of usage.
My only regret is that my Mother's machine keeps stopping and I have to manually continue to turn the machine on and giggle it to work.
My order arrived on time and was received in excellent condition.
When I started getting headaches after spending a couple hours a day in one room of my house, I took everything out of the closet and found what appeared to be mold on the floor and baseboard. My husband took out the baseboard and carpet and sprayed the area with clove oil. I put the biotica in the room and waited a week or so for it to kill the mold. The biotica made the air smell fresh. And when I started spending my mornings in the room afterwards, NO HEADACHES! Thank you for making a product that cleans the air!
Hi should've bought the bigger one for travel but this one will work just fine. I like having the spray bottle - easier to take on trips.
Although these are pretty expensive, we find that they help immensely with our allergies. Having our allergies flare up, we checked the Biotica800 to find that the cartridge was empty. We ordered them and installed them after their quick arrival. Our allergies subsided quickly. We're convinced it helps.
Like them have got family getting them to
I find getting refill cartridges difficult. Your website does not come up on my computer
Ever since I have started using my Biotica system my breathing has been better and I feel great! Thanks
Clears the air nicely.
This is our 2nd unit - we bought our first from Amazon. We liked it so much we bought a 2nd. It's impossible to prove but our allergies have been greatly reduced since using it. Within a few days, we noticed that we're not blowing our noses and sneezing quite so often. However - all allergy related benefits are greatly reduced/lost once you go outside or open the window.
Every-so-often it lets out a puff/stream of mist. We put the first by the a/c returns for the best circulation in the area that treated the largest area of our home. Even then we saw benefits. The 2nd we bought directly from BetterAir is for the bedrooms.
Our 14 year old cat appears to be feeling better as well - she's more alert and playful. Our daughter visits weekly with her 13 year old Yorkie who suffers for a few years now from Valley Fever. He is improving as well - gaining all his pre-Valley Fever weight and is more active. Again - we can't prove any of these claims.
I have not seen a reduction in dust. I was hoping that it would magically disappear (joke), so ... I dusted. That was just yesterday and soon it will be "window opening season" and I suspect we'll be back to sneezing and blowing our noses. But - at least I got a break from my allergy medication and still have kleenex!
Love the Better air purifier. It eliminated stale orders and our facility does not smell like a dank warehouse. - Long Beach Brewing Company