The probiotic mist that is dispersed by the Biotica800® is microscopic so you cannot normally see it. When the manual (snowflake) dispersion button is pushed you should feel and hear the high pressure pump cycling. We have also included a test procedure with your Biotica800® insure that your unit is dispersing the environmental probiotics.
Please follow the following steps to administer the test.
Biotica800® Test Paper is a blue colored paper strip that senses the presence of humidity and turns light pink/white when exposed. It tests the dispersion of the Biotica800’s Environmental Probiotics which use water from the sea of Galilee as a suspension agent. When the test strip is placed over the dispersion vent of the Biotica800® and the manual (snowflake) button is activated you will see the paper turn pinkish or white. All that needs to happen is a slight color change. It makes no difference if the color change is slight or more pronounced as either indicates the probiotics are being dispersed properly.
1. Follow the set up instructions for your Biotica 800 contained in the owner’s manual.
2. After the Biotica800® has finished its initial cycling remove the probiotic cartridge cover.
3. Place a single blue strip of BetterAir Test Paper over the dispersion vent ( where the Environmental Probiotics are dispersed).
4. Push the manual (snowflake) button to cycle the Biotica800®. You should feel the high pressure pump cycling and hear a faint cycling noise.
5. Carefully observe the betterair test paper and confirm the paper covering the dispersion vent has changed color…….the color change can be slight or more pronounced , but any color change indicates the Biotica800® is working properly.
If the betterair Test Paper does not display a color change please remove your Probiotic cartridge and reinsert to insure there is a tight seal. If there is no color change upon retesting the unit please contact customer service and they will go over additional steps or authorize a cartridge or Biotica800® replacement.