The Best Air Purifier for Seasonal Allergies
“As a regular springtime allergy sufferer, I can honestly say my husband has never felt better with the addition of this unit in our household.”
Keep your home allergen-free
Seasonal allergies can be a huge sap on your quality of life. Pollen, grass allergies- all the things that give you what is commonly known as “hay fever” cause watery eyes, congestion, even swollen glands. And there doesn’t seem to be any escape, even indoors! Every time you open a door or window, millions of particles of grass and plant pollen and other inanimate organic allergens infiltrate your home. About 20% of these allergens stay suspended in the air, while the other 80% land on surfaces and objects.
Air purifiers that use filters are poorly equipped to handle this particular issue because they can only filter the air. The 80% left behind on soft objects and surfaces continue to cause the symptoms that are driving you crazy!
BetterAir is different. Our Enviro-Biotics® go after organic allergens at the source and clean — not filter — your air and surfaces. That means you get 100% coverage.
“I would certainly recommend it to anyone with severe allergies. It’s a great product.”
- Dr. Timothy Hodge
The result is fresh, clean air that can bring you relief from hayfever allergens like ragweed, grass and other pollens, dust mite matter, pet dander, and more. You can be free of your seasonal allergy symptoms with Biotica800, your money back guaranteed.
“Prior to BetterAir, my wife was suffering terribly from allergies. Shortly after the BetterAir install, she no longer suffers from this congestion and feels much better.”
- Carl A.
Clears the air nicely.
This is our 2nd unit - we bought our first from Amazon. We liked it so much we bought a 2nd. It's impossible to prove but our allergies have been greatly reduced since using it. Within a few days, we noticed that we're not blowing our noses and sneezing quite so often. However - all allergy related benefits are greatly reduced/lost once you go outside or open the window.
Every-so-often it lets out a puff/stream of mist. We put the first by the a/c returns for the best circulation in the area that treated the largest area of our home. Even then we saw benefits. The 2nd we bought directly from BetterAir is for the bedrooms.
Our 14 year old cat appears to be feeling better as well - she's more alert and playful. Our daughter visits weekly with her 13 year old Yorkie who suffers for a few years now from Valley Fever. He is improving as well - gaining all his pre-Valley Fever weight and is more active. Again - we can't prove any of these claims.
I have not seen a reduction in dust. I was hoping that it would magically disappear (joke), so ... I dusted. That was just yesterday and soon it will be "window opening season" and I suspect we'll be back to sneezing and blowing our noses. But - at least I got a break from my allergy medication and still have kleenex!
Love the Better air purifier. It eliminated stale orders and our facility does not smell like a dank warehouse. - Long Beach Brewing Company
Refill bottle came in on time
Biodify Refill Cartridges - 2 Pack
Air Purifying 150 ml Enviro-Boost Travel Spray
I love this for the benefits, but my family keeps unplugging it because it’s loud. Really loud. The worst is when it goes off in the night or when trying to fall asleep. I wish this connected to some kind of app where you can set up a schedule, so that perhaps it only runs during certain hours. Or I wish it was quieter.
They were great
I am disappointed that you didn't answer my email. As I explained, I somehow ordered my refills 2 times on the same day. (How I don't know). Anyway, now I have an extra 3 cartridges. I want to make sure that I don't receive a duplicate shipment again. How can you make sure this doesn't happen? Please advise.
I’ve had this up and running about a week or 10 days. I’m sneezing less, breathing better, using many fewer tissues ! It works amazingly well. It was in my office that adjoins the living room for a while. Now it’s in my bedroom breathing better there too. Wish they had a deal on buying two Biotica 800 machines !
Our beautiful family home has a corner in our basement with a little damp issue that resulted in a Mildew issue. I put a BetterAir filter downstairs a few months back and immediately noticed that the mold smell vanished and after a wash the cold stains have never returned. Thank you so very much for such a truly marvellous product. We have now put units throughout our home and feel so much more healthy and safe.
I was super skeptical thinking that this product would work. The product is amazing. I placed it in my basement for the musty smell. The smell was gone in 24 hours. Then we painted the basement and again the smell of paint was gone almost immediately.
In a world of viruses, bacteria and mold this is the answer!! Super easy to set up and cartridges get replaced every 3 months. No noises no fuss.